The Bricks2Learn LEGO Robotics Club is designed to promote the perfect blend of education and entertainment, with an exciting, hands-on approach to playful learning.
Working with a partner, children will build upon their new skills as they construct and program different LEGO models that move, sense and interact, using bricks, computers and LEGO Power Functions.
• Only 8 children per session.
• Led by a Certified LEGO® Trainer. (DBS checked + Insured)
• Each child will receive an exclusive personalised ‘Passport’ that records their progress through the course.
• A snack and drink will be provided.
• Builds confidence and self-esteem.
• Recommended for ages 7 - 12 years.